OneDrive for Business is online storage available through La Salle's Office 365 subscription. Students and Faculty/Staff have access to 1 TB of online storage to save school files which are then accessible through OneDrive web interface, mobile apps, and Windows/Mac applications.
- Sign in to Office 365 (https://portal.office.com) with a La Salle school account
- Click on the app launcher (in the top right corner), then click OneDrive
- Click on Sync button
- In the dialog box asking permission to open Microsoft OneDrive, click Allow or Yes
- In the Microsoft OneDrive window, click Sign in
- Type in the account's password and sign in
- On the This your OneDrive folder screen, click Next
- Choose the folders you want to sync and click Next
- Click Open my OneDrive - La Salle College High School folder button
Please sign in to leave a comment.